GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE OF THE COMPANY UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L., hereinafter "the seller", which sells furniture in Spain. With the aim of fulfilling its customers’ expectations more effectively, UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. has created the online sales platform for its products, www.ros1shop.co.uk. These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, the "GCS ") regulate the contractual relations between UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. and its consumers for each online sale made through the electronic commerce platform www.ros1shop.co.uk. UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. has its registered address at Carrer de Calàbria, 149, entresòl, 1ª, 08015 Barcelona, Spain, with telephone number +34 682 634 0279 and email address email@example.com, and its customers, hereinafter "the customer" or "the customers".
The prices and VAT rates (the VAT rates of the specific country apply) are those that are applicable of the day that the order is placed. The prices are shown in british pounds (£) and only apply to purchases made at www.ros1shop.co.uk. All taxes and packaging expenses are included. The customer will receive an invoice with information on the product or products that they have bought, including the order number, price, taxes, the seller’s fiscal information and the buyer’s details.
1. UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. accepts no liability for any damages caused by the misuse of the products sold.
2. Neither is UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. liable for any change in the products that may be made by the manufacturers. The notifications and compositions published on the website are for information purpose only. UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. may not be held liable for the information provided on the website, nor for any error, omission or modification that may be made therein. Any description or terminology used in any announcements on the website cannot be interpreted as a guarantee of the veracity of the description or terminology in question. UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. does not guarantee the availability or correct functioning of its website or its components. Under no circumstances does UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. guarantee that its website can be accessed without any errors, interruptions or defects, or that it is free from any disruptive external elements.
3. Any potential liability of UNNIQ HABITAT, S.L. is exclusively limited to the value of the product in question.
4. If applicable, the seller’s contractual guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the products that are faulty or that have defects in terms of the manufacturing, labelling or packaging. The seller is entitled to inspect alleged defects. All other explicit or implicit guarantees are excluded. No liability is accepted for direct or indirect damages or losses, regardless of the cause.
5. In accordance with Article L 121-20-2 of the Consumer Code, the right to cancel stipulated for online sales cannot be exercised, unless the parties have agreed otherwise, in the case of contracts for the supply of good manufactured to the consumer’s specifications or clearly customized. The right of cancellation in the case of online shoppers does not apply to the sale of products that are customized at their request.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org